Suggestions for suggestions on the best suspension seat for the money for a JD 757

jgaff

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Suggestions for suggestions on the best suspension seat for the money for a JD 757
I have an older John Deere 757 zero turn that I am looking to add a suspension seat to, due to a recent back injury. Any suggestions for the best suspension seat for the money and where to order it from? Name, make, model number and approximate price would be appreciated! Thank you in advance for the suggestions, and have a blessed day!

D

Deleted member 97405

• / Suggestions for suggestions on the best suspension seat for the money for a JD 757
I have an older John Deere 757 zero turn that I am looking to add a suspension seat to, due to a recent back injury. Any suggestions for the best suspension seat for the money and where to order it from? Name, make, model number and approximate price would be appreciated! Thank you in advance for the suggestions, and have a blessed day!

I work at a dealership and this is Deere's add-on suspension kit. I will include a pic below. You would need all parts on this diagram.
The suspension kit will raise your seat so you would need to raise your control sticks.
All parts to do this are on this diagram.

Capture1.jpg