Fuel Solenoid Issues - Help Find Part

DreamZx93

Forum Newbie
Threads
Trying to find a part with no luck, the people at the parts place and Husqvarna keep sending me the wrong thing.

My fuel solenoid caught on fire, yes fire.... The wiring harness is burnt up but it's just the plug that plugs into the fuel solenoid thats melted the rest is salvageable.

I need:
New wiring harness (or) just the plug for the fuel solenoid so I can wire that in to my existing harness, I'm good with either
I need a new fuel solenoid

Model is 33R777 Type 0003 and Husqvarna Model number 960450055

Thanks in advance, this is driving me bat shi* crazy

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now I am confused.
Exactly what are you trying to replace.
The entire solenoid or just the plug on the end of the wiring harness ?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I think he wants just the plug, if possible
If not the entire harness

I think

DreamZx93

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need the fuel solenoid and I need the plug for the solenoid (or) harness for that circuit

primerbulb120

Threads
Trying to find a part with no luck, the people at the parts place and Husqvarna keep sending me the wrong thing.

My fuel solenoid caught on fire, yes fire.... The wiring harness is burnt up but it's just the plug that plugs into the fuel solenoid thats melted the rest is salvageable.

I need:
New wiring harness (or) just the plug for the fuel solenoid so I can wire that in to my existing harness, I'm good with either
I need a new fuel solenoid

Model is 33R777 Type 0003 and Husqvarna Model number 960450055

Thanks in advance, this is driving me bat shi* crazy

Scary. I worked on one two days ago that had the plug melt, but it didn't catch fire.

How did you put the fire out?

DreamZx93

Forum Newbie
Threads
Scary. I worked on one two days ago that had the plug melt, but it didn't catch fire.

How did you put the fire out?

Putting the fire out was actually kinda tricky... First off I gave it the good ol "oh shi@" and thought well there goes my mower! All I could think about was theres a lot of fuel in that bowl. I ripped the wire out then tried to hit it with the extinguisher which did absolutely nothing to the source. It knocked it down to where it was isolated to the solenoid.

Luckily it caught fire next to my garage where I had access to stuff. What got it was a hit with the hammer on the plastic plug piece where I could actually get into the solenoid with the extinguisher. I'm pretty sure I was a few seconds from complete melt down.