Fuel Solenoid Issues - Help Find Part

DreamZx93

Forum Newbie
Threads
Your harness should be part number 692037.

https://www.partstree.com/parts/briggs-stratton-692037/

Which carburetor do you have? Walbro, Nikki or Ruixing? It does matter, the solenoids are different for each one.

If you don't know, post a picture and we'll identify it.

Thats not my harness, I saw that one but not it. The number on the carb is 592953 which I think is Rui Xing (not 100% sure?). Below that number was 30251479

Here is a link to my solenoid I found tonight finally. https://www.briggsstrattonstore.com/briggs-stratton-part-846639/

I still cant find the right harness though, thanks for the help here btw!!

primerbulb120

Threads
Which carburetor do you have? If it turns out to be the Ruixing, I'm going to start removing the solenoids from those. Two documented failures within a week is too many.

DreamZx93

Forum Newbie
Threads
Which carburetor do you have? If it turns out to be the Ruixing, I'm going to start removing the solenoids from those. Two documented failures within a week is too many.

What are you going to use as a plug?

primerbulb120

Threads
Either a bowl screw from a non-solenoid carburetor with the same thread size, or I'll just cut the plunger off the old solenoid and reinstall it. Since mine didn't actually catch fire (just melted), it's still intact and will work fine as a plug.

DreamZx93

Forum Newbie
Threads
Either a bowl screw from a non-solenoid carburetor with the same thread size, or I'll just cut the plunger off the old solenoid and reinstall it. Since mine didn't actually catch fire (just melted), it's still intact and will work fine as a plug.

I found the solenoid I need but the harness is a whole different nest of bees. I think I am just going to do plug the carb and call it a day... Thanks for the help here fellas !!

primerbulb120

Threads
I think that's a good idea. It will prevent a meltdown in the future if this is in fact a common issue with Ruixing solenoids.