Honda HRm215 replacement tires

Sugarpops

Forum Newbie
Threads
HI guys, does anybody have a part number for replacement rubber tires that would fit my HRM215, dont want to replace the whole wheel.

Thanks

bwdbrn1

Threads
I looked at boats.net and it doesn't look like you can replace just the rubber part. Depending on which one of the variants of the HRM215 you have, the whole wheel doesn't seem to be that expensive. Under 7 bucks U.S. for the front ones.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Tyres were available for some of the wheels.
However down here they were about $ 2 cheaper than the whole wheel complete with tyre.
What a lot of people fail to understand is the logistical costs of parts can very easily become more than the actual cost.
A tyre take up the same space in a warehouse as a whole wheel.

Sugarpops

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks, I discovered that the wheels from a HRR216K9 will work just fine, and a lot cheaper, all I did was remove the drive sprocket off the rear drive wheels on my HRM215 and installed them on the front wheels of the HRR216K9 and the only other thing, the wheels are grey instead of white any questions, just ask

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We havw different models down here as we get either the EU or AP models.
Most Honda wheels can be interchanged.
If your mower has the speed washer to hole on the front wheel then you just take about 1/8 " off the inner flange & the wheel slips strait on.
For another I use the cheaper wheel then replace the plastic bushing with a toro front wheel bearing that has no flange on the inside & a flanged Honda bearing on the outside.

Because the commercial range all weigh way too much, the bulk of my commercial clients are either using the old 3 speed with no blade clutch or dead man's throttle or current domestics, flywheel brake removed & stop switch replaced.
We have swing back blades down here so they all fit 4 x high lifts because it packs about 3 times the grass into the bags.
The cost of this is scrubbing the rear drive tyres bald in a single season ( about 1200 to 1600 hrs )