Drive belt pulley

mikehouse

Threads
Ordered a pulley from searspartsdirect.com TWICE.Both times after charging me,i get a notice telling me "not in stock".Called a few times and each time i get someone in the Phillipines,WTF!!?
I've tried Amazon AND Ebay.No luck.For a Craftsman model #917.377131.Part #137052.Does anyone have any info on where i can get this part? It'd be a great help.Thanks in advance.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is the real price of all this really cheap junk imported directly from China.
Companies that used to keep large inventories of slow moving parts are going broke because the easy to get fast moving parts are all imported by a screen jockeys and sold off cheap on evilpay or Amazon.
Thus slow moving parts will no longer be available because it is very very very very very expensive to keep warehouses full of slow moving parts, let alone the logistics of shifting them all around the country.

SO try Jacks, partstree, Parts Direct etc.
Otherwise go to a real mower repair shop with you old pulley and see if the service person recognizes it & knows where it came from.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
137052 which subs to 532194126 now shows NLA in the Husqvarna parts ordering system.

mikehouse

Threads
I have tried Jack's...no good.Will keep trying.Hopefully someone somewhere has bought a bunch of these just for g.p.If i don't find 1,i'll surely look into a machine shop that may refurbish what i have.Such a shame on all counts.