Parts search. 1999 2000 year Kohler Model CH68T Spec: 15103

Professorbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Parts search. 1999 2000 year Kohler Model CH68T Spec: 15103
Any assistance is appreciated.

I am rebuilding a Kohler Command 6 HP engine that direct drives the prop on a hot air balloon inflation fan. I am trying to locate the component part of the kill switch, as it is missing.

Specs: 1999/2000 year model Model: CH68T Spec: 15103. The parts catalogs do not show an images of this piece. Or in some cases no images at all.

This engine is very compact with an on board throttle slide just above the crank recoil. It has a momentary rocker switch for starting and a pilot lite, then the throttle slider. When the slider is moved just past the idle position it contacts this component that has a spade connector for the magneto grounding wire.

Does anyone here have an old engines around from which I could purchase one of these a parts, or know of someone who may have old inventory for the same.

I also need the fuel tank hold down bracket I it has two holds to bolt to the crank case... and any associated parts.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Buoyantly
Robert WiLLbanks

Professorbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Parts search. 1999 2000 year Kohler Model CH68T Spec: 15103
Any assistance is appreciated.

I am rebuilding a Kohler Command 6 HP engine that direct drives the prop on a hot air balloon inflation fan. I am trying to locate the component part of the kill switch, as it is missing.

Specs: 1999/2000 year model Model: CH68T Spec: 15103. The parts catalogs do not show an images of this piece. Or in some cases no images at all.

This engine is very compact with an on board throttle slide just above the crank recoil. It has a momentary rocker switch for starting and a pilot lite, then the throttle slider. When the slider is moved just past the idle position it contacts this component that has a spade connector for the magneto grounding wire.

Does anyone here have an old engines around from which I could purchase one of these a parts, or know of someone who may have old inventory for the same.

I also need the fuel tank hold down bracket I it has two holds to bolt to the crank case... and any associated parts.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Buoyantly
Robert WiLLbanks