Engine Husqvarna YTH24V48 - K&N Air Filter

The-Dude

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just thought I would share with the internet the lifetime K&N air filter that fits the Husqvarna YTH24V48. Took awhile to find it because K&N does not list it for this tractor directly.

You can look for your specific Lawn Tractor here.
You can use their search by dimension feature to find a K&N filter that fits your tractor if yours is not directly listed.

Husqvarna YTH24V48 K&N Air Filter:

RU-0160 - Universal Clamp-On Air Filter. (You don't need the clamp, it fits perfectly!)
22-8009PK - Air Filter Wrap ("Pre-filter" Helps keep out larger debris from the filter. Suggested!)

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
No thanks.

To each his own, but I want no part of a K&N filter on anything I own, much less a mower.

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's ok for my bikes, not my mower.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Wix, or OEM for me.

The-Dude

Forum Newbie
Threads
Its been over three years now, completely happy with my K&N air filter. It also came with the fine mesh particulate netting as well which catches the bigger debris. I have cleaned it once a year running water through it, letting it dry then re-oiling it. Completely reusable, saved me some annual air filter replacement money. So to anyone who wants a long term review... I couldnt be happier with it. Engine breathes good, oil stays just as clean as with a standard filter.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was thinking about you when I typed that... LOL (y)