ZTrak 425 Advice Needed

D

Deleted member 97405

Yes, with the keyswitch on, there should be power at the yellow wire at the keyswitch. The keyswitch simply connects the red wire and yellow wire (#400a) in the 'run' and 'start' positions. See the blue circled area on the diagram below. If you have power at the red wire, but not at yellow wire at the keyswitch, I would replace the switch.

Capture1.JPG

dconder

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes, with the keyswitch on, there should be power at the yellow wire at the keyswitch. The keyswitch simply connects the red wire and yellow wire (#400a) in the 'run' and 'start' positions. See the blue circled area on the diagram below. If you have power at the red wire, but not at yellow wire at the keyswitch, I would replace the switch.

View attachment 45773

New ignition switch fixed it. I am back in business. Just need some tweaking of the carburetor now. Thank you so much for your help Will. The wiring diagram helped a ton.

D

Deleted member 97405

New ignition switch fixed it. I am back in business. Just need some tweaking of the carburetor now. Thank you so much for your help Will. The wiring diagram helped a ton.

You're quite welcome. That is what we're here for! Glad to be of help.