Honda GV100 Gaskets

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Some times my posts seem to languish in cyber space for a while before they end up on the forum.
So trying not to repeat myself.
Look up your local yellow pages for lawnmower repairs.
Seek out a shop that sells used & refurbished mowers .
They are a dieing breed, people dedicated to fixing everything that come in the door regardless of the age.
Avoid the big glass fronted sales room.
Most of them use the service department as a tool for the sales team by providing quotes are are 75% the price of whatever nice new machine they have on special.
The GV gaskets are not much different to current model gaskets and many will interchange.
So take the carb, air filter & manifold with you.
A 1/2 decient repair shop will provide you a set that works.
Usually I match what I have in the assortment to what is on there or what I can see will work.
A shop with a 12 year old computer nerd on the spares desk or a girlie dressed for the beach, will simply say "computer says no" because gv100 brings up no results.
I think you will find this kit will fit
http://cozy-mart.com/3pcs-gaskets-for-honda-generator-5-5hp-6-5hp-gx160-gx200-3050.html
I buy a lot of gaskets from this mob.
They list about 8 sets of gaskets for small Honda engines ( < 200cc )
You could buy the lot then sell what you don't need on evilpay.

topconker

Threads
Some times my posts seem to languish in cyber space for a while before they end up on the forum.
So trying not to repeat myself.
Look up your local yellow pages for lawnmower repairs.
Seek out a shop that sells used & refurbished mowers .
They are a dieing breed, people dedicated to fixing everything that come in the door regardless of the age.
Avoid the big glass fronted sales room.
Most of them use the service department as a tool for the sales team by providing quotes are are 75% the price of whatever nice new machine they have on special.
The GV gaskets are not much different to current model gaskets and many will interchange.
So take the carb, air filter & manifold with you.
A 1/2 decient repair shop will provide you a set that works.
Usually I match what I have in the assortment to what is on there or what I can see will work.
A shop with a 12 year old computer nerd on the spares desk or a girlie dressed for the beach, will simply say "computer says no" because gv100 brings up no results.
I think you will find this kit will fit
http://cozy-mart.com/3pcs-gaskets-for-honda-generator-5-5hp-6-5hp-gx160-gx200-3050.html
I buy a lot of gaskets from this mob.
They list about 8 sets of gaskets for small Honda engines ( < 200cc )
You could buy the lot then sell what you don't need on evilpay.

Thanks Mate, great advice!