757 z trak hydraulic system purge procedure

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Does anybody have the hydraulic purge procedure for the Z trac 757. I have had to drain and flush the entire system due to a damaged pump replacement. this is the model with the single dual kanzaki pump. So I am starting with a new hydraulic filter, empty hydraulic tank. New pump, drained and flushed hydraulic lines and drained and flushed wheel motors.

D

Deleted member 97405

Does anybody have the hydraulic purge procedure for the Z trac 757. I have had to drain and flush the entire system due to a damaged pump replacement. this is the model with the single dual kanzaki pump. So I am starting with a new hydraulic filter, empty hydraulic tank. New pump, drained and flushed hydraulic lines and drained and flushed wheel motors.

Here are the instructions straight from the tech book. The Kanzaki instructions begin about 2/3 down the left side of the page.

Capture1.JPG

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Will, that is what I was looking for.

Threads
no such thing as a flush to clean out lines or wheel motor or pumps. if it had oil in it and it had a hardware failure it sent metal fragments throughout the whole system. you must 100% disassemble and clean anything that had oil in it!!