What's up

Pinball_050

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member here from Ohio. Currently own a Country Clipper Boulevard, which I bought new in May of this year (2019). Unfortunately I have to say I'm just not happy with it. From the ride quality, to the customer service, and then some. Looking to purchase a Grasshopper mower and don't know much about them, which is what brought me here. Looking forward to learning and "picking everyone's brain" about pros and cons of the company/product.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
That Country Clipper Boulevard looks to be a pretty decent machine. What's the problem with it? Only thing I see is the smaller rear wheels that would give a rougher ride, especially on my yard.

If I could figure out the zero turn operation, and the financial part of it, I'd be looking at a Ferris unit with the bigger tires and suspension setup. Our city department has a couple of those, beat them to death, and seem to really do the job.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

You've come to the right place to discuss mowers :smile:

Pinball_050

Forum Newbie
Threads
That Country Clipper Boulevard looks to be a pretty decent machine. What's the problem with it? Only thing I see is the smaller rear wheels that would give a rougher ride, especially on my yard.

If I could figure out the zero turn operation, and the financial part of it, I'd be looking at a Ferris unit with the bigger tires and suspension setup. Our city department has a couple of those, beat them to death, and seem to really do the job.

The operation and quality of it is alright and I really liked the idea of the single joystick to have a hand free for moving branches or whatever else may be needed. I have a long yard and keeping lines straight with the joystick with as rough as my yard is, is next to impossible. I've lowered the tire pressure as much as I can without causing damage and I've rolled my yard a few times as well to no avail. I've taken a liking to the other available attachments for the grasshoppers, as well as the deck being a separate entity from the operators seat. Wish I would've know more about them before I made my purchase, but unfortunately I didn't lol.