Spindle Pulley Brake Pads

ghutch

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just noticed that my blades don't stop spinning right away when I disengage the blades on my d105 42" deck. I've found the parts but not sure what needs to come apart in what order to install the pads.

I haven't found any guidance searching YouTube or the forum, does anyone know what steps need to be taken to replace the pads? Or is there some resource out there that someone can direct me to?

Thanks...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If it is the 42" edge deck then they are held in with a single bolt with the clock spring and a cup.
A little fiddly to do but you undo the bolt then slide the arm off the engagement rod after, removing the adjustment nut ( where fitted )
Take a couple of photos or go to the JD web site & print out the IPL page for the deck or better still both.

ghutch

Forum Newbie
Threads
If it is the 42" edge deck then they are held in with a single bolt with the clock spring and a cup.
A little fiddly to do but you undo the bolt then slide the arm off the engagement rod after, removing the adjustment nut ( where fitted )
Take a couple of photos or go to the JD web site & print out the IPL page for the deck or better still both.

Thanks, that helps get a little better picture...