Honda gvc 160 engines

Tommy123

Threads
Dumb questions
:
Which end of the emulsion tube goes into the carburetor tube first?
How do you release the fuel line Honda clips and Are there alternatives to these Honda wing clip?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The emulsion tube will only fit into the center of the carb one direction Small end will stick up into the venturi of the carb when installed. The little wire clips don't normally create enough pressure where you cannot just pry or push the line off of the connection points on the carb, shutoff valve, and fuel tank. Just try to avoid twisting the line as it can cause damage with the new low emission fuel lines.

Tommy123

Threads
Thank you.
With your information, I am about ready to re install carburetor that I just cleaned for my.honda 160 engine.
Thanks again.

Tommy123

Threads
Help needed for where to buy honda .
carb fuel line. It is the one that goes from carb to shut off valve. Believe it has a curve on one end
I see some listed on internet but not sure which one would fit my Honda:
Honda Engines GCV160A N1AF ENGINE, USA, VIN# GJAEA-1000001 TO GJAEA-5386302

Any help would be appreciated.

Tommy123

Threads
Thank you for this diagram.
Prior to receiving your message, I found a similar diagram,but noted your the parts number on your diagram indicated they were for an American engine and were different from the parts diagram on the diagram i found.

Just guessing but bet my diagram was for a chinese clone

Any nice to.now.have 2 sets of diagram.parts.Thank you so.much for the information you provided.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you for this diagram.
Prior to receiving your message, I found a similar diagram,but noted your the parts number on your diagram indicated they were for an American engine and were different from the parts diagram on the diagram i found.

Just guessing but bet my diagram was for a chinese clone

Any nice to.now.have 2 sets of diagram.parts.Thank you so.much for the information you provided.

You're quite welcome! Let us know how it goes.