Yard Man ID

SuburbanMe

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All,

New member - Thanks for having me! :)

Was wondering is anyone can help me with the model of my Ride on?

Engine codes put it at around the 89 mark. 12.5 ponies under the hood, 8 speed trans axle, Yardman.

No stickers on it or other ways of ID'ing that I can find.

Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Luke

Attachments

• The Ad.jpg
    The Ad.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

carusoswi

Threads
Your machine looks very similar to my 1987 13607-7 40 inch deck unit except that mine discharges cuttings to both sides, and your photo does not show a left-side discharge. The discharge on my machine is directed upwards through two chutes to either be collected in two hang-on bags or deflected by deflection attachments at the rear of the machine. It does not discharge to the side.

My reply is very late to your thread, so you may not even be looking for a reply at this point.

I salivate at the site of the "YardMan" hood decal shown on the side of your hood. I lost that one which fell off my machine. I am certain I would not have discarded it, but cannot fine it now.

My machine threw a connecting rod (probably due to stretched or slipping belts and operator error, but I replaced the engine, and she is running like new again. I have always been particularly pleased with this machine's ability to collect/bag leaves (we have quite a few come fall), and, other than my screw-up in not reducing the throttle when the tranny slipped (causing a sudden full-speed stopping of the engine), I have had no issues with this machine.

I am sorry I did not see your post sooner. Hope this reply helps.

Caruso