Z4824 "Jumps" when forward only

Smokeeater

Threads
Hi All,

I have a Husqvarna Z4824
Model: 968999512
Serial: 082064039

When I put the arms forward to move forward, it is super sensitive and "jumping" ahead rather than just rolling. When I go in reverse its opposite and pretty smooth. Any thoughts?
I looked to see if transmission fluid was low, but as far as I can see in the manual and on it, there is no way to check/change it (I may be wrong-will double check)

Thanks!

Smokeeater

Threads
Hi All,

I have a Husqvarna Z4824
Model: 968999512
Serial: 082064039

When I put the arms forward to move forward, it is super sensitive and "jumping" ahead rather than just rolling. When I go in reverse its opposite and pretty smooth. Any thoughts?
I looked to see if transmission fluid was low, but as far as I can see in the manual and on it, there is no way to check/change it (I may be wrong-will double check)

Thanks!

I just read another post where someone said they had jumping while turning and it could be the dampeners...Could it?

Smokeeater

Threads

Smokeeater

Threads
So this is what I've done...

I ensured that the valves are closed. I reached in to the valve and pushed them by hand at the base to ensure it's closed. - No difference
I wanted to check fluid levels and manual says this type of transmission is "Maintenance Free" and you can't check it.

There is a whiney noise when trying to go forward as well