What did you pay for your V-ride 2? Best price?

Bandit390

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've tested out several stand-on mowers and it would be great to have one, but I don't need one. Getting a deal on one would certainly speed up my decision. From Scag, my only choice is the 36" v-ride 2. When I test rode one at my local dealer, they quoted me MSRP. Has anyone purchased one lower than MSRP? Would I likely get a better deal during winter?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Never bought one but the best deals generally are to be had just towards the end of the season when the dealers have to pay for floor stock.
Depending upon their finance deals it will be somewhere from 30 to 90 days after delivery so many dealers will cut their losses by flogging them at wholesale price + freight & set up rather than having to pay out of their pown poscket.
So you have to be dilligent because it might get really cheap for a week ( just prior to payment ) then jump back up to full price ( after the dealer has paid for it )
And it can be machine dependent so if say they bought 2 each month and have 3 let over, one might go cheap while the other 2 will remain at full price for another month.

spazatac

Threads
To bad the only way to price check mowers is ebays completed listings or other dealers.