Troy bilt 42 inch, 20hp Kohler issues

Absolution

Threads
I have a 2011 42 inch, 20hp Troy bilt mower, model number 13wx78ks011. The problem I’m having with it is that it will only move slowly no matter the speed of the engine. I’ve replaced the upper and lower drive belts with oem mtd belts tightened up the linkage, and even pulled the variable speed pulley out and looked it over to make sure it wasn’t seized, everything checks out. The only thing I could figure is the springs were never placed right and I haven’t placed them right either. Does anyone know where I can diagrams of the spring anchor points? I’ve seen the service manual ones but it’s not clear what goes to where spring wise. Does anyone else have input as to why it is doing that? It also refuses to start unless jumped, the lights flicker constantly and are very very bright after being jumped, prior to being jumped they are dim, but still flicker

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Some IPL's show the exact location of the springs so start by searching for a parts break down,
If the mower is always going slow then either the rear belt spring is too tight or the front belt is too loose.
Usually a loose front belt is caused by fitting the wrong belt or fitting the right belt wrong