craftman lt1500 riding mower

davidgordon1975

Forum Newbie
Threads
my mower is not running right ,i need help and get this i repair lawnmowers keeps stalling under any load .i put new carburetor,air filter,fuel filter.plug,check tank vent, set valves, set governor, rpm are at 3200 ,its killing me lol. i dont think the choke helps startling it because i have to pull throttle all the way down and slowly bring it up then it starts .and bring the gas up to fast it dies or
engage the blades it dies. if i let off the brake to fast in drive it dies.help me:confused2:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did give you the best advice we will need to the model number of he engine, so we can see what you are working on.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
my mower is not running right ,i need help and get this i repair lawnmowers keeps stalling under any load .i put new carburetor,air filter,fuel filter.plug,check tank vent, set valves, set governor, rpm are at 3200 ,its killing me lol. i dont think the choke helps startling it because i have to pull throttle all the way down and slowly bring it up then it starts .and bring the gas up to fast it dies or
engage the blades it dies. if i let off the brake to fast in drive it dies.help me:confused2:

As Illengine already mentioned, the numbers from the tag under the seat are vital.
If the engine is continually stalling out then the governor is set up backwards.

Go to Taryl Fixes All or Donny boy on U tube and search their channels for "governor adjustment "
Unfortunately now you have replaced all of these things you have added a lot of variables to the equation.