Look at PartsTree

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Harder to navigate around , particularly when you don't really know what you are looking for.
Slower to load with lots of unnecessary graphic that do nothing good for the user.
Why web designers have to make "sexy" sites that have far less functionality than the old one is beyond me.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hate it. Use it at home and at work, probably stop at both places. To hard to navigate even if you know what you’re doing.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
$29 for an oil filter for CC 2140? No thanks. $8 from Rock Auto.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
When i went to Parts Tree the last time, I thought I had gotten the wrong parts tree. I've ordered a lot of parts from them over the last year for my Stanley with the Tecumseh engine. Especially since Amazon has started charging sales tax, a long with a lot of sellers on Ebay.
Anyways, my log in info was still the same.
IIRC, seems I was in a hurry and couldn't find what I was looking for really quick, so I ended up ordering from another place.

I can't say it was better or worse just yet. I liked the other because I was used to it.

I'll have to go take another look.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Yep, i like them since they're located in Austin. Most parts get to me in 3 or less days.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, i like them since they're located in Austin. Most parts get to me in 3 or less days.

I've only had one bad experience with them so far. They said a part was in stock, along with other stuff I ordered. When the parts didn't show up, I contacted them and was told they were waiting on the one part to come in. But they'd ship what they had, and then ship the other when it came in. But I'd have to pay shipping twice. After a little complaining, they sent me what they had, and ate the shipping charge on the last part. So I was pretty satisfied. Except for having to wait so long to get the first shipment.

After checking out their new site, I think I like the old one better. But the new one isn't too complicated. I'll get used to it.