Lawnboy 7262E

Threads
Hi guys got another a while back it ran but not to good so today i pulled it out and adjusted air fuel mix it runs good now gotta hook up a killswitch think it was electric start when new but the handle but i do t think handle went with it originaly cause theres no key on it so someone added a killswitch im going to change to a different kind but i cant figure out if its an aluminum or magneseum deck and what year it is i think its a d series engine if that helps20190724_194753.jpg20190724_194734.jpg

Threads
It is a magnesium deck the whole electric start setup was removed at one point on it so ill just be hooking a toggle on off to the coil runs great as is and probably too expensive to get starter and battery and so on to make it original i got it free off of a local facebook buy sell and swap page i have a rear bagger as well for it going to restore the body this winter gotta get a new decal for the shroud

Arent the magnesium decks more rare than steel or aluminum this ones in near perfect shape just a few scratches