Wisconsin Robin Snapper parts

upupandaway

Threads
On the carb fuel inlet, I think these are thread locked slash pressed in. So rotating yours sounds right. Mine as mentioned is at 5 O' clock.

Yes the fuel inlet size. Off the tank at the fuel cutoff, that valve outlet is tiny. I tried the usual mower size 1/4" hose. It contacted the larger barb area only, not the pipe on the carb fitting and cutoff valve. This fuel line is 1-2 sizes smaller than 1/4" hose. It's the same size as the carb vent line that runs off the top of the carb.

slomo

Oh... well i think find a brass adapter at either hardware, auto parts, or hobby store. I can say they definitely sell an adapter for those sizes at car parts store. it is plastic but still can handle gas. Hobby store sell metal hose connectors that small but from one size to another you have to look.
Mine is straight 1/4 hose. interesting...

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh... well i think find a brass adapter at either hardware, auto parts, or hobby store. I can say they definitely sell an adapter for those sizes at car parts store. it is plastic but still can handle gas. Hobby store sell metal hose connectors that small but from one size to another you have to look.
Mine is straight 1/4 hose. interesting...

The new ebay $11.00 Chinese carb came with around 3/16" fuel line and filter. I used the included line to fit the carb fuel inlet.

I rotated the fuel inlet tube to 3 O' clock like the OEM carb.

Need to remove the ball and spring to defeat the detent on the new choke lever. It works as is but gets stuck on choke at the handlebar throttle.

My linkages are all bent up from the previous owner. Trying to create a shape to get it to run properly. Trial and error with a tachometer.

Just wanted to report back on the ebay Chinese carb. It does work ok.

slomo