Troy Bilt Speedy Hoe 352 TINES

smileygarden

Forum Newbie
Threads

Well, model 352 didn't show up, but looked at other lists for Speedy Hoe and all tines showed up as "no longer available" My serial# was 69828.
thank you for the reply....I have never posted here, so didn't know what to expect.
My biggest prob is all my many machines are very old. Most of the yahoo groups I used to belong to seem to have gone away.
Boy do I miss the old Troy company!!

smileygarden

Forum Newbie
Threads

On the Amazon, no
On the Troy pages...hard to tell which models they fit, of the 7 or so possible small tillers. Speedy Hoe was not mentioned. I think most was MTD.
My search for my model and part number came up nothing. I can't tell from size on my worn set, what they are supposed to be.
If I was sure I could adapt one of those to fit the speedy hoe, I would try it. But I am afraid, with so little info in the description. Decided to call Troy and speak to an elder who has been around for a while and knows the machine and could tell me for sure one of the other sets would work, but my phone ran out of battery while I was on hold for so long!!

I hope this message is getting thru the way it should...this reply system is confusing tfor me

smileygarden

Forum Newbie
Threads
i found one diagram that showed the tines part # but are no longer available. they are #35 and #36 in the list, might can do a internet search for part numbers.
assuming it's close to yours https://www.partstree.com/parts/tro...-mini-tiller-sn-hh026799-below/main-assembly/

Yes, I did see that one and the p/ns are those for my machine. "No Longer Available" is getting to be very familiar to me. I think I have to give up on this until I can get an answer from troybilt or find local dealer who dealt with a lot of troybilts and can tell me if other tines can be made to work on my tiller.
Thanks so much for all your efforts on this, Scrub