Looking for a part number to purchase

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
The deck page is 6-22.

Hustler27

Threads
Sorry. Not much of a small engines guy. What information would also be helpful. I'm not sure how to figure out what tire tube to order from the diagrams I was looking at. Also, not sure which diagram to find those missing pieces that connect the deck to the frame. I scrolled through the 116 pages three times, but I don't see the assembly that attaches them together. Obviously it's there somewhere. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the ideas guys.

Hustler27

Threads
The deck page is 6-22.

I'll have to dig in there tomorrow morning, but it looks like I might not have parts 15, 16 and 17 anymore. Thank you for the help. :)

The Chairman

Threads
Wait... you're looking for a "bolt"? If it's the right size & pitch, then you're done. An OEM bolt has no superiority over one from the bolt bin, unless it has a special shoulder or some other feature to it. Other than the hubs, all the bolts on my SD Raptor have been normal generics.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wait... you're looking for a "bolt"? If it's the right size & pitch, then you're done. An OEM bolt has no superiority over one from the bolt bin, unless it has a special shoulder or some other feature to it. Other than the hubs, all the bolts on my SD Raptor have been normal generics.
No, it looks like it is made for that application.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
In the manual that I posted is an ipl.