Ran with no oil/engine seized up

DonaldJamesParker

Forum Newbie
Threads
about how big in diameter was the circle of dead grass?

I got a flashlight and checked it out. It's eliptical in shape not circular. Length is about 9 inches and height maybe 3 inches. It does not feel oily - but we did have a big rain after I tried to mow the other day.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
35dng7.jpg

:wink:, sorry. i had to do it.. click on it if it's small.

If you are really mad then make a nice big sign warning would be purchasers about what can happen & how you get treated.
Keep it simple short & factual
Then take the mower & your sign and stand in front of the Lowes you bought it from.
Call the local newspaper / TV / Radio.
Get there before the store opens and make sure you are on the footpath, not the stores property.\Chances are a day or two will have you back at home with a nice new mower.

DonaldJamesParker

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wanted to tell the Husquavarna manager that I have 30,000 cyber followers/friends that might be interested to hear about my misadventures. And I also have a blog where a post could linger for years helping to influence buyers. The cost of a new mower is a fraction of the cost of one advertisement. They can consider giving me a new mower advertising, if nothing else to stifle my criticism.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Contact the BBB in your area, & plead your case against them...

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm about as disgusted with companies who cave to blackmailers' (Nike and others) as I am with companies who do everything in their power to avoid real customer service.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The sign at the front gate works wonders.
A customer of mine got ripped off with a new car then treated like an "silly woman"
On the first service it came back with no oil then of course seized .( deliberate ?)
So we mounted a campaign
It ended up with one of the biggest dealers loosing his franchise then going broke, which is exactly how the capitalist system should work.

And the car company gave her a new car, same model but the top end option.
Mind you she did have to feature in a few adds but she felt it was worth it.