Due to the Lack of the Admins Concerns

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll be absent until e-mail notifications is corrected. You folks have a nice time looking for your subject matter. I don't have enough time remaining in life to put up with the hassle.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I've been getting email notifications...

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why don't you just click on 'New Posts' and then choose "Past 24 hours" or "Since Last Visit?" The LAST thing I'd want is my inbox full of Lawn Mower Forum reply notices.

MowLife

Threads
I'll be absent until e-mail notifications is corrected. You folks have a nice time looking for your subject matter. I don't have enough time remaining in life to put up with the hassle.

Going to miss all the advice you have been giving. Hope they resolve your issue.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why don't you just click on 'New Posts' and then choose "Past 24 hours" or "Since Last Visit?" The LAST thing I'd want is my inbox full of Lawn Mower Forum reply notices.

I prefer that way myself.. It keeps my world simpler..But I had to turn off my email replies from here, since they somehow started working..

& SeniorCitizen, I tried my best to help ya..

Bob E

Threads
Email notifications almost never work on this forum for me. Seems like it's been an issue for years now. Don't really see it getting fixed anytime soon :laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
They come through fine for me and have done so since I first joined.
Usually it is a problem with your own settings
Then there are ISP's who dump the notifications in the spam folder
And of course, the products of the Evil Empire which just will not communicate properly with any application that they do not own.

NorthBama

Threads
I have no problem getting the notifications. It could the the computer settings or the net provider

Bob E

Threads
Been through all that and gave up on it https://www.lawnmowerforum.com/showthread.php/35693-Im-not-getting-Emails
The notifications come and go. Kind of like if they want more traffic on the forum the notifications start working and after they hit their goal notifications stop again... I just avoid responding to anything that will require more than one comment on this forum, as well as a few other forums with finicky notification systems. Without that notification I tend to forget I was trying to help somebody and go about my own business. I once had a guy on another slow traffic forum I don't frequent too often send me a private message still looking for help about a year after he responded to my questions and I never got a notification :confused2: I always wondered how long he was checking the forum waiting for me to respond back :laughing:

greendohn

Forum Newbie
Threads

^^Yeah, what he said^^