ATV/UTV bling wheels on a lawn/garden tractor?

Jinzo Ningen

Threads
Anyone out there spiffed up their tractors by replacing stock steel rims with stylish aluminum rims like those on many ATVs and UTVs out there? I was thinking about swapping out my summer rims with a set of aluminum units but have been unsuccessful finding rims in the right size/width... and especially lugs. Everything ATV/UTV seems to be 4-lug. My Grasshopper drive wheels are 5-lug. I know I don't need them any more than I need a hole in the head but just think it would look kinda cool.:tongue:

I have found a company that sells 5-to-4 lug spacer adapters https://www.sixity.com/2pc-2-inch-aluminum-5-4-5-to-4-156-atv-wheel-adapter-w-10-mm-bolt-2-0-inch-025004532.html but that poses another question: how much more strain will kicking the wheels out additional 1.5" - 2" put on my ZTR's wheel motors???

Bob E

Threads
They sell hub caps
pictures taken from quick internet search

Attachments

• caps1.jpg
    caps1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
  • caps3.jpg
    caps3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
  • caps4.jpg
    caps4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11

Jinzo Ningen

Threads
The Wheelies looked promising, but the general consensus of reviews around the internet say the retention clips suck, are flimsy and very prone to breakage:thumbdown:. Worse yet, manufacturer support seems practically non-existent if you have problems.:frown: