Walk behind i have a 10525 gold pro series dura force 6.5 hp

upupandaway

Threads
Mow'N Weeds - It did seem to run faster when i first started it up. The next time i actually used it, it seemed "normal" speed. While the throttle did not appear sticking when i looked at it, maybe it was...
I got a Tecumseh primer for the replacement.

I am collecting too much.... 80's Snapper, Ariens, Toro, and now these 2. I think i better sell this one....

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
How do you like that Tecumseh bulb? Better/worse than the LB primer?

Heh, preach'n to the Choir! I just picked up another LB last night, lol. I'm a little over limit (I don't have my non-mowing boneyard pile listed in my sig). Pretty soon I'm gonna have to park a trailer home out back and find a ratty 3rd gen Firebird to go with it.
This LB was said that 'the electronic ignition went out'. I asked if he meant the coil and he didn't think that sounded like the part name. Said an electrical part that went out 7 years ago that he had replaced and the part was around $68, and now it's doing the same thing (just quit and won't fire, no spark) and he figures it's the same part, but couldn't remember what the part was called though. Duraforce 10247 pusher.