type hydo oil ?

goodlife8390

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bought a used Exmark 60 in..Want to change hydro. filters and hydro oil. Model LZAS27KC604 series 869523. Do you know type of oil/ hydro. to use? A web link to locate that info? Thank you.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Do a google search (LZAS27KC604 manual) and you will find an operators manual which has the info you are looking for.

MowLife

Threads
Toro hydro oil. Mobil one if it is 2008 or older.

RoadWarrior

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would read your owner's manual. There are so many grades and types of hydraulic oil out there. I spent almost 7 yrs of my life manufacturing them from scratch, and if you need a non-zinc forumla, that is only coming from your owners manual, if an AW grade is good enough, you can use it, if you need a synthetic, you will have to use that. Machine specific.

goodlife8390

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do a google search (LZAS27KC604 manual) and you will find an operators manual which has the info you are looking for.

Thanks, read the manual and it only says exmark premium hydro oil. Was looking for info of other brands that would also work.

geelee

Threads
exmark makes their own hydro oil now because mobil 1 took out the zinc to keep from clogging cat converters on cars. you can still use mobil 1 but at reduced oil change interval.

goodlife8390

Forum Newbie
Threads
exmark makes their own hydro oil now because mobil 1 took out the zinc to keep from clogging cat converters on cars. you can still use mobil 1 but at reduced oil change interval.

Valuable information. This i truly appreciate. Thank you.