Hey Ya'll From GA

Patrick_Henry

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey folks, new to the forum. I'm looking for some mower advice and hope someone here can help me. I've had a John Deere LT133 for almost 20 years now. The tractor itself has never given me any problems. But the deck has always been an issue from day one. So I've decided to pull the trigger on a new zero turn mower. I have a friend who is a Gravely dealer so he's trying to sell me a new Gravely. I'd just like some input from current and former owners of Gravely equipment. Some of the reviews I've read online are mixed. I wish I would've taken a picture of the one he's trying to sell me. It's supposedly commercial grade but it'll only be used to cut my yard once every 2 weeks usually. I just want something that I'm not going to have to be working on all the time. I have another friend who cuts grass for a living and has 3 gravelys that are all in the shop right now. So I just don't want to make a six thousand dollar mistake. I want the next mower I buy to be the last one I'll ever have to buy. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I suggest you get the model number of the unit the dealer is trying to sell you and then take a look at the Gravely/Ariens form to see if anyone has posted problems.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Gravely section.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome aboard !!