Need between wiring harness

36racin

Threads
The numbers you posted in the picture is of the cutter deck. We need the ones on the scag itself located near the engine or the rear by the roll over bar mounts or close by the sides of the seat area.

Sorry I didnt see this Model STWC61V-27CV SERIAL B5700195

Local dealers do not have harness adapter I need. I'm not confident they would order the right one.

36racin

Threads
Luffydog can you send pics of the first one, both sides to my phone. I'll pm my number
Did alittle rewiring by adding another male spade to the missing place that I thought was where I needed power from yesterday. Mower cranks but only runs about 5 seconds then shuts off again. So I'm stumped

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
From memory of what has been published here previously Scag use a delay on the seat switch so when you drive over rough ground the engine is not continually turning off & on.
I don't service any Scags so I try to stay clear of Scag posts.
Try bypassing the seat switch.
Also put a red spark tester on one of the plug leads.\If the flashes stop before the engine then something is closing the engine down & that is most likely to be the module
I have no idea how to test one or if it can be tested with home mechanics tools.

36racin

Threads
From memory of what has been published here previously Scag use a delay on the seat switch so when you drive over rough ground the engine is not continually turning off & on.
I don't service any Scags so I try to stay clear of Scag posts.
Try bypassing the seat switch.
Also put a red spark tester on one of the plug leads.\If the flashes stop before the engine then something is closing the engine down & that is most likely to be the module
I have no idea how to test one or if it can be tested with home mechanics tools.

Took a look at wiring and connections on old motor this morning. pulled back the protective sheeve on old motor wiring harness. What I though was a blue wire was actually purple under the sheeve. Did a little more re-configuring of wires this morning and she cranked right off. Cut about an acre of grass with no issues((except fuel) boy she likes a drink. But other than that its running fine, making plenty of power, charging systems putting out about 13.8. Now I need to work on a few other service items and a few other minor things.

Thanks everyone for all the help

Luffydog

Threads
36 can you hit the image and then take a snap shot