Just bought a new to me 2006 Dixon SpeedZTR 30"

Mikein

Forum Newbie
Threads
want to do 2 things, install a mulching kit or find a used bagger. Are there used part suppliers for either? I see on one website (dixonmowerparts.com) it is very expensive are there other part or used part sources? Mower both looks and runs well and just testing the cut it looks great and will not be a horrible downgrade cut wise from my 21 inch Honda. Thanks for any tips or ideas.

Mikein

Forum Newbie
Threads
want to do 2 things, install a mulching kit or find a used bagger. Are there used part suppliers for either? I see on one website (dixonmowerparts.com) it is very expensive are there other part or used part sources? Mower both looks and runs well and just testing the cut it looks great and will not be a horrible downgrade cut wise from my 21 inch Honda. Thanks for any tips or ideas.

according to its serial number I believe it is a 2005. I cannot locate a model number, is there one?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
SpeedZTR 30 is the model number.

Mikein

Forum Newbie
Threads
SpeedZTR 30 is the model number.

that was my thought also, I spoke to a parts dealer and I think they are overburdened with work so they blew me off because I didnt have a model number.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Was looking for info on a Dixon over the weekend and found that the Dixon-ztr website now goes straight to Husqvarna,com with no information about Dixon.

Mikein

Forum Newbie
Threads
Was looking for info on a Dixon over the weekend and found that the Dixon-ztr website now goes straight to Husqvarna,com with no information about Dixon.

very little, just very expensive parts. I have put a mulch blade on it and also plugged the deck but it doesnt mow nice enough for my liking. Not sure what I can do at his point, no one seem sto know much and i cant even order parts because there is no model number stamped or affixed anywhere, just a serial number.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads