WOW!! Ferris 400s, what an outstanding mower.

ozzy14559

Threads
Sold off my Krapota kommander 124e, 4yrs old with 123hrs on it that had countless issues since day one for the Ferris 400s with kawasaki engine. First time mowing today 3/4 acre and so totally impressed with the uniform cut and comfort, so again all I can say is WOW!Great Mower!!

Pete6114

Threads
I agree with you. The 5100 i'm using, (which belongs to my neighbor) is a awesome mower in both cut quality and most of all operator comfort. And this one don't have the suspension seat either. I just sold my Kubota F2690 and can honestly say, the Ferris runs circles around the Kubota. I use the Ferris to mow my own lawn now and it's shaving a third off my mowing time.

daybris

Forum Newbie
Threads
i allways drove husqvarna rider but after working as a repair man for the brand and it has a lot of issues. so i qut and began as a lawn mower man again. i gave my boss the idea to bye a ferris 400s.
i´ve been driving it for a season now and it´s still like a back rub compared to kubota husqvarna and probably lots of other brands.
suspension is frigging fantastic and i dont want to drive anything else ever again.
and the knifes are fantastic..very hard and long lasting.
i have only one problem and that´s the deck adjustment but i´ll figure it out some day :)