Mower deck re-connecting deck

chuck31

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Troy-Bilt TB30 30" riding mower, model " 13AC26DJ011 I am trying to re-connect the deck after removing and changing a pully bearing. I can not remember how to re-connect the 2 springs. The parts diagram is no help. Does any one know where I could find a picture showing the deck and how the springs connect? Or maybe if any one has this mower, could you take a picture and forward it to me. email cgpayne@aol.com?

Thanks

testfly

Threads
I have a Troy-Bilt TB30 30" riding mower, model " 13AC26DJ011 I am trying to re-connect the deck after removing and changing a pully bearing. I can not remember how to re-connect the 2 springs. The parts diagram is no help. Does any one know where I could find a picture showing the deck and how the springs connect? Or maybe if any one has this mower, could you take a picture and forward it to me. email cgpayne@aol.com?

Thanks
Does this help at all? Scroll over to "mower deck"
https://www.ereplacementparts.com/t...g-lawn-mower-parts-c-26780_180609_187834.html

chuck31

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have looked at this. Its does show the relative position but does not show the connection end points. I think I need to see a deck that has the springs installed. The operator's manual just says to reconnect the springs but does not say where the connections points are.

testfly

Threads

chuck31

Forum Newbie
Threads
No, it's the same problem. I cannot find the connection points but thanks for the offer.