What model might this be?

2smoked

Threads
Some have referred to these as “school bus” models. Because of their overall length, they are like trying to maneuver a school bus in tighter spaces.

Lawnboy77

Threads
If you are buying one of these just beware that the drive wheels are no longer available, and I don't think there are any aftermarkets out there either. Looks like a good workout to push this one around to.

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
That would be a 1986 model 8480, and below is a link your parts catalogue via partstree.com.
https://www.partstree.com/parts/law...alk-behind-mower-1986-sn-e00000001-e99999999/
Ah, thanks. Some sort of F series?
If you are buying one of these just beware that the drive wheels are no longer available, and I don't think there are any aftermarkets out there either. Looks like a good workout to push this one around to.
I am not. Just came about it for sale and wasn't familiar with the model so I inquired here :smile:
A different one also popped up though that I am interested in ~ A 10252 Duraforce push with tall back wheels. Unfortunately one of the wheels is cracked and that looks to be a discontinued part :-/

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
2smoked said:
Some have referred to these as “school bus” models. Because of their overall length, they are like trying to maneuver a school bus in tighter spaces.
I see that now on the nickname. They look funky. Never cared for the extended handles like that.