raising rpm the engine stalls

Befree

Threads
I have a gravely 52" with a 23 hp kawasaki engine fh680v and I have changed plugs , carb, fuel pump,and coils. Ive also gapped everything and still the same outcome. I,ve also checked for frayed wires and bad gas to the same end. Can someone give a heads up on this particular problem. It will start like nothing's wrong but as soon as I give it gas the engine shuts down like it's starved for gas. I'm at a loss with this one . Help!

MowLife

Threads
Make sure both cylinders are working. Pull a spark plug wire off 1 at a time while engine is running.

Befree

Threads
Facing the rear of the zero turn the left plug causes the engine to stall when I pull the wire off. What does that outcome mean?

MowLife

Threads
It means the right one is not working...that is if you pull the right one the is no difference. Next step is to see if you have spark from that side. There are many ways to test this. I normally pull the spark plugs and attach the coil wire to the plug and ground it to the block and turn over engine looking for a good spark. If you have no spark then pull kill wire from coils and test again. Still no spark is a bad coil or not adjusted correctly.

Befree

Threads
Done that and no spark on the right side. Is there something to set in the valve cover area? Sorry for being so blunt.

Befree

Threads
Adjusted coil gap to 10 thousandths. Checked new spark plug for right gap.

MowLife

Threads
If you still have no spark with kill wire off and air gap adjusted you have a bad coil....need to be replaced. When you adjust coil air gap use a business card and spin flywheel where the magnet pull coil towards it with business card between. Tighten up coil bolts and pull card out and it should be adjusted.

Befree

Threads
Thank you for all your help but I think it's time for me to turn it over to a pro. Your threads were great, again thank you for your support.