need used diesel engine

451johnny

Threads
I have a B7001 Kubota tractor with a 16hp 762cc diesel engine ..the engine is shot..so i.m looking to replace it with a used one but haven't had any luck locating one on line so I'm hoping someone here can steer me to a good web/site or a good place to search for one ..appreciate any help in this matter...johnny

jp1961

Threads
Hello,

I have seen Kubota engines for sale on Craigslist. Check surrounding area's you live by.

Not super common but they are out there.

Regards

Jeff

451johnny

Threads
Hello,

I have seen Kubota engines for sale on Craigslist. Check surrounding area's you live by.

Not super common but they are out there.

Regards

Jeff
I have done that but usually they have the entire tractor for sale but never just the engine .but I will continue craigslist ..thanks

deminin

Threads
I have a B7001 Kubota tractor with a 16hp 762cc diesel engine ..the engine is shot..so i.m looking to replace it with a used one but haven't had any luck locating one on line so I'm hoping someone here can steer me to a good web/site or a good place to search for one ..appreciate any help in this matter...johnny

I checked EBAY, and there are several Kubota diesels for sale there....however, no B7001. Most of them seem to run in the $1500 to $2000 price range. Would it be possible to swap in a different model engine? Is you engine repairable...what is "shot"?

jp1961

Threads
Hello,

Theres a 3 cylinder Kubota diesel for sale in Sandusky Ohio on Craigslist (search on Jacobsen as Jake used them in golf course equipment), unfortunately I don't think it will fit in yours.

Is your diesel air or water cooled?

Regards

Jeff