Mower Suggestion - Need Electric Start but not self propelled?

CalgaryPT

Threads
  • / Mower Suggestion - Need Electric Start but not self propelled?
Hi All.

I'm making a RC mower up here in Calgary. Typically these are gas with 24V wheelchair motors and differential drive. I would love an electric start model, but can't seem to find one that isn't self propelled. A self propelled one requires me to gut the drive transmission, which is a bit of a waste in an RC mower.

I would LOVE to use a Honda HRS2166PKC as they are cheap and run like a dream. But no electric start unless I go to a 217 model w/ self propelled wheels. These are pricey.

Any suggestions?

Eudo33

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Mower Suggestion - Need Electric Start but not self propelled?
Hi All.

I'm making a RC mower up here in Calgary. Typically these are gas with 24V wheelchair motors and differential drive. I would love an electric start model, but can't seem to find one that isn't self propelled. A self propelled one requires me to gut the drive transmission, which is a bit of a waste in an RC mower.

I would LOVE to use a Honda HRS2166PKC as they are cheap and run like a dream. But no electric start unless I go to a 217 model w/ self propelled wheels. These are pricey.

Any suggestions?
Do you have an assembly diagram for the push start button and the handle switch? I took mine apart and the parts fell out before I could see how it was assembled.