Mower deck Toro 522xi 42" deck

Rusty516

Threads
Hey guys, I'm a new member as of this morning, and of course I have a question for you. I have a Toro Wheel Horse 522xi 42" deck. The mower is in very good shape, and has worked good for the couple of years I have had it. I have been fighting a noise with the mower deck, the noise is only when the PTO is engaged. I have replaced every bearing, and pulley, that seemed to have any weird feeling. I have not replaced the blade spindle bearings, because they are greased properly, and feel good. I'm not opposed to replacing them, but I'm tired of spending time, and money replacing parts that do not fix my issue. Thought it might be something I don't know about.....
I would also like to hear some true knowledge opinions on this mower......are they good mowers, that is worth putting some love in, or should I turn and run?

Its Me

Threads
Take the belt off the Deck Pulley's you can spin the to check for noise or grabbing but grab one end of the blade and push it up and down real east to see if you have end play which will tell you if it is the bearing or the spindle that might a one time had a bearing that froze up and spun in the spindle housing causing wear, then spin each on by hand to see what results that will give you, the last thing is to check the belt, burnt spots and if it is a new belt follow along with you fingers where the belt is glued together sometimes there is a large spot that can really make a deck vibrate, is still there will look at other options, don't give up and don't give in.