Any Billy Goat owners on here

Ole Cowboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Billy Goat is a rough cut mower and Gym membership on 2 wheels. I love mine and would like to see a sub-forum for "Rough Cut Mowing" on here.

If you have never used a Billy Goat it's not for the weak of back I can assure you, you will not need a gym membership.

I own an old cattle ranch that was laid fallow for about 30 years or more and this is what I use to mow the place, hoping next year I will be able to mow using a Husquvarna TS series mower. I have been working the place for the past 9 years...the 5 acres around the house.

NorthBama

Threads
Howdy
I am too old to wrestle a Billy Goat :laughing:
Working on a DR brush mower for my cousin that i have ordered a chain back side idler sprocket a month ago and haven't received it yet. Their parts department is lacking i might say. I am going to try the DR out before I take it home if I ever get some parts.

Ole Cowboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Howdy
I am too old to wrestle a Billy Goat :laughing:
Working on a DR brush mower for my cousin that i have ordered a chain back side idler sprocket a month ago and haven't received it yet. Their parts department is lacking i might say. I am going to try the DR out before I take it home if I ever get some parts.
I looked at the DR, but it had a fixed blade platform, the Billy Goat had a semi-rotating platform adn I think it was +/- 12 degrees. The answer on uneven ground!

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Not me :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

NorthBama

Threads
I looked at the DR, but it had a fixed blade platform, the Billy Goat had a semi-rotating platform adn I think it was +/- 12 degrees. The answer on uneven ground!
i think you made the best choice with the Billy