Equipment to load tires with liquid.

Hitechluddite

Threads
My farm tractor tires are loaded for extra weight but I didn't pay much attention to the service guy when he loaded them. I figure there is some sort of venturi valve arrangement that will pump in the liquid and bleed off the air. I'm thinking about loading my rear Allis Chalmers 914H tires for some added traction.

Anybody know how this is done and the name of the pieces required to do the job?

Hitechluddite

Threads
Thanks code 54, I never thought about TSC but didn't know what to ask for anyway ;)

Romore

Threads
You will need that plus hose and a reversible pump so you can pump the fluid out to do repairs, otherwise it needs to be broken down and the pump turned around which is messy. I worked at a farm equipment dealership and had to do that as the switch was pooched. I hated that job, the calcium chloride ruined coveralls and gloves and sure hurt when it got in a burn or cut.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you ever done this before or just watched a boobtube video. I would really think about whether you actually want to do this, as Romore said it’s not a job you will enjoy at all and the cost vs results is not there unless you do a lot of tires. We started farming this job out to the local tire shop and it was one of the best decisions we’ve made. Before you spend any money I would go to the place that does this in your area and watch them do it. You might change your mind.

Hitechluddite

Threads
Duly noted rivets, I'm not going to be doing any large tires, I was hoping that would make the job easier. I will talk to my local shop about loading them if I bring them to them...