Kawasaki FR691V Won’t start

Ewwilli2tx

Forum Newbie
Threads
Earlier today i was mowing with my Ariens Ikon with a Kawasaki FR691V, when it suddenly died. I was able to restart go about 50 ft then it died again. Checked the oil it was a little low, added oil (thinking it had a low oil switch) still nothing. When i turned the key the head would turn one click and then nothing. Every time i tried the key only one click. Please anyone help if you can. It has been running great up to that point, it only has about 55 hrs on it. Bought brand new 4/17

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Since you bought this mower brand new on 4/17, this is something that should be covered by warranty. Not up to you to fix it.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
fresh high test gas, fuel treatment per instructions on bottle, spark plugs, air & fuel filters, engine compression, check all wiring by hand making sure all connections are tight & secure, especially ground straps & cables from engine to frame & chassis.

txmowman

Threads
Since you bought this mower brand new on 4/17, this is something that should be covered by warranty. Not up to you to fix it.
Warranty covers manufacturing defects. Need to confirm the issue before assuming it is going to be covered by warranty.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads