B&D LHT 2436 Hedgetrimmer

mikehouse

Threads
Just orderd a 24",40 volt,cordless hedger.Wondered if anyone else has 1 and how is it?

mikehouse

Threads
This hedgetrimmer works great!!! It has steady power.Cuts like a razor.Does a really good job.Battery life is ok.If you're doing an hours worth of work,this will do.I took the battery off to recharge while i did some weed eating for about a half hour,put the battery back in and finished my work.Instruction book says you can leave on the charger INDEFINITELY.Although i'm not doing that.Good piece of equipment.Let's see how lonng it'll last.

mikehouse

Threads
Oookay now.It's right at a year with the hedger.It did well until last Saturday,6/7/20.Charged the battery to full,got outside started to cut and machine cuts off.I'm thinking the battery wasn't on good.So i took it off,checked the power meter (all charged),put the battery on flushed,and no power.
PISSED i was because i gave someone my reliable electric ones.Called B&D and they put me down for a NEW battery AND charger for free.Both came yesterday (Friday),and guess what? STILL not working.It has to be a connection problem.I never tore 1 apart and don't wanna make it worse,but i'm hoping someone can walk me thru this.

mikehouse

Threads
2 yrs later after getti g a new 1,running like a top.Question,how to sharpen? Most vids suck.