CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT

LMAN007

Threads
I own a HUSQVARNA HU775H lawnmower. With the lever all the way back toward rear of mower (NOTCH 1) this will give you the lowest cut of grass ( With the lever all the way forward (NOTCH 6), this will give you the highest cut of grass (raises mower). My question is:
What is the cutting height of each notch as you go from 1 (lowest) to 6 (highest). The manual only gives you a picture of : lever backward and forward, but it leaves out the most important information! At what height does the mower cut the grass
in each of the 6 positions! Any response will be greatly appreciated. :confused2:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Your question has been ask many times before and there is no definitive answer as every manufacturer does their own thing. Even the owns who actually have cutting heights printed in inches. They can be way off depending on how the owner or service tech set the deck. Best way to find yours is to measure the height at the lowest setting and then at the highest setting. Use these measurements to find the range. Next cut a flat surface and measure the grass height. Using these measurements you can figure out the differe in each setting.

LMAN007

Threads
Your question has been ask many times before and there is no definitive answer as every manufacturer does their own thing. Even the owns who actually have cutting heights printed in inches. They can be way off depending on how the owner or service tech set the deck. Best way to find yours is to measure the height at the lowest setting and then at the highest setting. Use these measurements to find the range. Next cut a flat surface and measure the grass height. Using these measurements you can figure out the differe in each setting.

I take it by you saying to measure the height at the lowest setting and the highest setting is to place mower on a concrete surface, go to notch 1 (lowest setting) and then measure the distance between the concrete surface
and the bottom of the deck, then do the same for notch 6 (highest setting). As far as every manufacturer doing their own thing, the HUSQQVARNA tech. writer who wrote this manual should get a new job, but not as a tech. writer.
Thanks for the info., I'll give it a try.