1bert1

Threads
Does this forum have a like button, if you agree with or like the post. If it is on the forum I can't find it. Thanks

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not that I'm aware of.. :thumbsup: Got silly smileys tho..

Lawn Addict
Threads
You can rate the thread, & other options, located above the posts..

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It is not social media whee people post all sorts of drivel just get get some thumbs ups after their avitar.
It is a help forum where people come to find the answer to problems more than to express uninformed opinion.
Please leave that sort of rubbish for waste of space places like Faeces Book or What's up Doc.

If you really need to approve a post then there is :thumbsup: in the more emojies section along with :thumbdown: if you think a post is tosh.
Nothing to stop you doing a reply with one of them in if you really feel you have to.
However if you think a post deserves a :thumbdown: then your reasons would be good because this is a place for intelligent thinking people.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I agree with Bert, no need for anything like that.

1bert1

Threads
It is not social media whee people post all sorts of drivel just get get some thumbs ups after their avitar.
It is a help forum where people come to find the answer to problems more than to express uninformed opinion.
Please leave that sort of rubbish for waste of space places like Faeces Book or What's up Doc.

If you really need to approve a post then there is :thumbsup: in the more emojies section along with :thumbdown: if you think a post is tosh.
Nothing to stop you doing a reply with one of them in if you really feel you have to.
However if you think a post deserves a :thumbdown: then your reasons would be good because this is a place for intelligent thinking people.

It was a question not a suggestion. I despise social media. And I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth or lecturing me. It was a simple yes or no question.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We will have like buttons soon. :thumbsup:

Lawn Addict
Threads
It was a question not a suggestion. I despise social media. And I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth or lecturing me. It was a simple yes or no question.

I thought it was a simple question as well. I have no use for the identity robbing face of the book either.

This is gears & etc & keeping things going.