Jacobsen Hr15 Push Pull Hydraulic Control Cable

brownranch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just acquired and have not mowed with it yet a Jacobsen HR15 Its a Beast! I have a question about replacing the Left hand (sitting in seat) mower Deck on off push pull cable. I can manualy (at the deck) pop the hydraulic and make the mower work. From how I am seeing the removal of this cable is that there is a stop that comes out the other end held on with a allen screw and I need to remove this stop in order to pull the steal shaft out of the hydraulic chamber in order to remove the cable. I hope this makes sense. It should make sense to someone who has had to do this before. I have found a place online in order to order the cable but just unsure on the removal. Also if anyone knows where I can just order the cable without having to explain a whole lot or send pictures since my vocabulary regarding this topic is going to be limited.. Anyone have some input or insight into this please let me know.. Also on a side note at idle does not seem that the left hand mower deck spins as fast as the front or right.. Once I add power I can not really see the difference. any insight into this problem would be welcome as well. Thank you.

brownranch

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the manuel the part number does not come back with any positive results. not sure what your link is trying to show me.. I have googled the exact same search results