48" Bobcat Ransomes Belt sizes

poe34

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys, does anyone happen to have all of the belt sizes for a 48" Bobcat Ransomes? Model number is 930000, and I also have a 930001. I ordered from Jacks, but they don't have the illustration of the deck on their website, they have everything else though :( When I ordered, just asking for all of the belts for my model, Jacks sent me an incorrect belt. Of course, I didn't get around to installing the belts until after the return period lapsed, still have a $30 belt in my garage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
When faced with your situation and I regularly am I measure the belt run with some rope either 1/2" or 5/8"
Take the springs off any tension arms then run the belt .
Measure the length of the rope then add 1" to 2" to allow for the tension pulleys on decks and 2" to 4" on transmission belts with a serpentine type clutch , usually only found on tractor style mowers.
If you are still unsure, buy the belt in a plain fan belt which will be a lot cheaper than a power rated mower belt so if it is the wrong size you are not too far out of pocket.
I lucked it in when a customers 210" belt snapped which I use now to measure A section belts.
Mower belts are often funny lengths but in most cases the nearest whole inch belt will do the job, particularly if the belt is better than 100"