Our spring so far....

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah same situation here in Connecticut. It was a similar situation in the fall so 2 of my accounts have back lawn areas that I couldn't do fall cleanups on and now their spring cleanups and mowing are on hold as well.

northcreeek262

Threads
I hear you, first time I had to blow leaves in the spring, bad thing is that my PB-8010 blower blew up a lot of sod with the wet leaves. At least all this rain is helping the new seed sprout where I did the damage and had to re-seed.:mur:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lol, I have a PB-8010 as well and you do have to be careful not to "excavate" with it. Taking the end tube off helps a bit. I've got 142 hours on mine and just bought in mid October last year. Do yourself a favor and add a Stihl chest strap to it for $10.

northcreeek262

Threads
LOL ..I did add the chest strap, I really don't know why Echo refuses to offer one, if you read the reviews it's a common complaint. The Stihl one looks like it belongs there though. I like the new design of the throttle cable clip, I bought another clip to put under the other tube clamp in case I snag something it has a little more resistance now....Mike.