Ballard Super Jack Pro

ozzy14559

Threads
Was wondering if anyone has used these lifts for their zero turns. Seem pretty slick and safe but there wasnt really any info on the web except for a few company vids.My mojunk died yesterday changing blades, was stuck in lifted position. After a hour finally got it down and threw it on the junk pile. Thanks for any info.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can't just repair the Mojack? Something wrong with the safety lock mechanism?

ozzy14559

Threads
Darryl G;331854 said:
Can't just repair the Mojack? Something wrong with the safety lock mechanism?

After releasing safety lock, lift wouldnt lower like something was stripped. The lever would turn then I had to bang the the top of lift and it would actually drop four inches at a time. Just dont trust it anymore.

ozzy14559

Threads
Thanks Darryl for the link. Thats the exact model too. I usually research items pretty well but dropped the ball on this one. The Mojunk goes out in this weeks trash. I did order the Ballard this morning. Seems perfect for my needs, changing blades and cleaning under deck not worrying about other parts that would break or fail. Looks alot safer then a similar lift I was looking at.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks similar in operation to the Jungle Jack which I'm familiar with but with 2 arms instead of one. There is a little bit of technique involved but it's easy to master.

ozzy14559

Threads
Looks similar in operation to the Jungle Jack which I'm familiar with but with 2 arms instead of one. There is a little bit of technique involved but it's easy to master.

The jungle jack was the one I was referring to and my first pick and when I saw the ballard picked it because of the extra arm for safety. Im closing in on 60yrs old and I dont like being underneath vehicles and heavy equipment anymore.