Rear axle leaking trans oil

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
May have to go see your local MTD/Cub Cadet dealer. The reason I say that is because when I looked it up in the distributor website it showed some weird pricing, and won't let me add it to my order cart even though my parts distributor shows 21 in stock, So it may have to be a phoned in order item by the dealer.

Also to get it to work with my dealer parts site I had to put the number in without the A on the end and then click on the sub part number with the A. If I used the number with the A on the end it would tell me item not found

Kyle53

Forum Newbie
Threads
May have to go see your local MTD/Cub Cadet dealer. The reason I say that is because when I looked it up in the distributor website it showed some weird pricing, and won't let me add it to my order cart even though my parts distributor shows 21 in stock, So it may have to be a phoned in order item by the dealer.

Also to get it to work with my dealer parts site I had to put the number in without the A on the end and then click on the sub part number with the A. If I used the number with the A on the end it would tell me item not found

Ok Thank you!!!!