Is a striping kit available for Cub's new ZT2 mower!

dmeals

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Is a striping kit available for Cub's new ZT2 mower!
Does anyone know if a stiping kit is available for the new Cub Cadet ZT2 mowers? Help appreciated!

Coolmeadow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know if a striping kit is available for the new Cub Cadet ZT2 mowers? Help appreciated!

All I've seen are aftermarket ones. Doesn't mean Cub doesn't make one, though.

Can you tell me how you like your ZT2? I'm thinking about getting a 54" one. Thanks!

dmeals

Forum Newbie
Threads
All I've seen are aftermarket ones. Doesn't mean Cub doesn't make one, though.

Can you tell me how you like your ZT2? I'm thinking about getting a 54" one. Thanks!

---------------------

I have only cut with it 3 times. Grass was very tall the first cut as my commercial cutter didn't show for few weeks due to rain. Mower cut it effortlessly leaving no clumping. This is definitely a cutting machine, motor is strong, cut is great! Ride was good after adjusting tire pressure. Came with 38/42 in rear tires, 38/40 in front. Adjusted to 12# rear, 25# front as suggested in manual. Love the height adjustment, very easy. Also adjusted lap bars and seat, made a big difference in comfort on holding lap bars in position. Steering is awesome. Lights are great. 1st cut at night. Just couldn't wait when I got the machine home it was dark. Lights don't look bright enough in the daylight but are exactly what is needed at night. At this point only one thing missing...a fuel gauge. Hard to judge level of fuel. Backed it off the trailer after purchase and ran out of fuel withing 5 feet of the trailer! Cheap dealer couldn't even spend the bucks to fill the tank for a new customer spending nearly 4k!!! Overall I love the machine and feel it's as close to a commercial mower as you can get without spending 8-10k. I recommend.

Coolmeadow

Forum Newbie
Threads
---------------------

I have only cut with it 3 times. Grass was very tall the first cut as my commercial cutter didn't show for few weeks due to rain. Mower cut it effortlessly leaving no clumping. This is definitely a cutting machine, motor is strong, cut is great! Ride was good after adjusting tire pressure. Came with 38/42 in rear tires, 38/40 in front. Adjusted to 12# rear, 25# front as suggested in manual. Love the height adjustment, very easy. Also adjusted lap bars and seat, made a big difference in comfort on holding lap bars in position. Steering is awesome. Lights are great. 1st cut at night. Just couldn't wait when I got the machine home it was dark. Lights don't look bright enough in the daylight but are exactly what is needed at night. At this point only one thing missing...a fuel gauge. Hard to judge level of fuel. Backed it off the trailer after purchase and ran out of fuel withing 5 feet of the trailer! Cheap dealer couldn't even spend the bucks to fill the tank for a new customer spending nearly 4k!!! Overall I love the machine and feel it's as close to a commercial mower as you can get without spending 8-10k. I recommend.

Thanks for the info! I stopped by a dealer North of Dallas this afternoon while on a sales call (I live west of Fort Worth). None in stock. Owner overbought Hustlers at the end of last season and is sitting on them. Has had lots of calls for them, says he understands the Ultima 2's are on back order now. My luck. May have to go with a 60" from the big box stores just to get one. Really don't need more than the 54. But I'll keep looking. Thanks again!

dmeals

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the info! I stopped by a dealer North of Dallas this afternoon while on a sales call (I live west of Fort Worth). None in stock. Owner overbought Hustlers at the end of last season and is sitting on them. Has had lots of calls for them, says he understands the Ultima 2's are on back order now. My luck. May have to go with a 60" from the big box stores just to get one. Really don't need more than the 54. But I'll keep looking. Thanks again!

Dealers are sold out everywhere here too! Had to drive a way to get mine. Many had the 60" but I wanted the 54". Noticed in the past week that both Tractor Supply and Home Depot were sold out of even the 60". Tractor Supply had plenty of Bad Boy mowers but no Cub ZT2 left in stock. No one has them and I'm told they are back ordered until end of month.